On the happening of any event likely to give rise to a claim under the Burglary policy, the Insured shall:-
- Give immediate notice to the Company.
- Notify the police immediately and take all practical steps to prevent further loss.
- Take all steps to prevent a similar occurrence.
- Co-operate with the adjuster when called upon.
- Completed claim Form
- Police Report – Compulsory
- Purchase invoices/receipts/valuation report of the stolen articles
- Original Repair Bills and/or Replacement Bills
- Photographs showing the point of entry and other damages where adjuster’s are not appointed
- Business license (if applicable)
- Furnish all information and documentary evidence as may be required by the Company or the adjuster
If you require any assistance or forms for the above, kindly contact your agent or our Claim Department at 03 2633 8999 or write to us at [email protected]