Contractor All Risks Claims
In the event of any occurrence which gives rise to a claim under the policy, the Insured shall:-
- Immediately notify the Company by telephone and subsequently in writing, giving an indication of the nature and extent of the loss and damage.
- Take all steps within control in order to minimize the extent of the loss or damage.
- Inform police authorities in the case of loss or damage due to theft or burglary.
- Co-operate with the adjusters when called upon.
- Do not admit liability and make any offer to third party without the knowledge of the Company.
- Do not respond to all correspondences received from the third party and forward promptly all correspondences to the Company’s Head Office.
- Completed Claim Form
- Police Report
- Furnish all other information and documentary evidence as maybe required by the Company or the adjuster
If you require any assistance or forms for the above, kindly contact your agent or our Claim Department at 03 2633 8999 or write to us at [email protected]