Plate Glass Claims
On the happening of any event likely to give rise to a claim under the policy, the Insured shall:-
- Give immediate notice to the Company.
- Notify the Police immediately where necessary
- Take all practical steps to mitigate any loss destruction damage
- Co-operate with the adjusters when called upon.
- Completed claim Form
- Police report where necessary
- Purchase invoices/receipts/valuation reports of the damaged plate glass
- Photographs depicting/showing the damage items
- Repair bill or Replacement bill (if any)
- Furnish all information and documentary evidence as maybe required by the Company or the adjuster
If you require any assistance or forms for the above, kindly contact your agent or our Claim Department at 03 2633 8999 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org