ABOUT THIS POLICY
This policy is an excess major medical insurance product and provides a “Top-Up” cover to other medical hospitalisation and surgical insurance policies. It is a policy of last resort which will only make payment after all avenues of compensation from other medical insurance policies have been fully utilised. This product also provides Hospital Admission Assist for insured persons from the age of sixty-one (61) years.
- Hospital Room and Board
- Intensive Care Unit
- Hospital Supplies and Services
- Surgical Fees
- Anaesthetist Fee
- Operating Theatre
- Pre-Hospital Specialist Consultation
- Pre-Hospital Diagnostic Tests
- In-Hospital Physician Visit
- Post Hospitalisation Treatment
- Ambulance Fees
- Nursing at Home
- Organ Transplant
- Outpatient Cancer Treatment
- Outpatient Kidney Dialysis Treatment
- Renewal up to age eighty (80) next birthday and the last entry age is sixty-five (65) years.
- No Specified Illnesses
- With a reasonable deductible per disability, the premium is made affordable for everyone.
- Hospital Admission Assist for approved panel of hospitals from the age of sixty-one (61) years –convenient claims.
For more information on PACIFIC Medi-Major Plus, please refer to the Brochure and Product Disclosure Sheet.
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT FORMS
DOWNLOAD GENERAL FORMS
Questionnaires and Forms
- Application Form Extension to Cover Treatment in Singapore and Brunei
- Asthma Questionnaire
- Automatic Termination of Cover and Local Treatment Clauses Letter
- Confirmation on Cancellation of the Preceding Policy Letter
- Enrolment Form
- GHS Quotation Requisition Form
- Group Proposal Form - Jun 2016
- Hypertension Questionnaire
- Nomination Form (New Application)
- Nomination Form
- PHD Form - Group and Corporate Individual
- PHD Form - Individual
- Revocation of Nomination Form
- Succeeding Policyholder Letter