It is a tariff fire insurance package which encompasses 2 types of insurance plans for easy selection. It covers various aspects of your business to ensure that your business does not face unnecessary setbacks due to circumstances beyond your control. It is intended for selected trades only namely; General Merchandise, Mini markets, Laundries, Hair Dressing Saloon/ Beauty Saloon, Office Building, Bakeries, Coffee Shops and Restaurant and Doctors and Dentist Clinic (exclude 24 hours operation).
This insurance plan covers:
- Section A: Fire (Tariff) – Compulsory
Covers loss or damage to your property caused by fire and lightning. You may add additional perils to your Fire insurance coverage. The rating is based on Revised Fire Tariff rates.
- Section B: Fire Consequential Loss – Optional
Covers the loss of revenue and additional costs reasonably incurred if business is interrupted as a result of damage to which we have admitted liability under Section A.
- Section C: Miscellaneous and Liability classes as below – Optional
- Burglary: Covers the losses sustained in instances whereby your property broken into forcibly and violently and will also covers the cost of repairing any damages to the premises resulting from the burglary. This will also include risks of hold up and armed robbery.
- Money – Premises: Covers your cash, bank notes and open cheques against loss while in transit or burglary/ robbery at insured premises.
- Plate Glass: Covers the breakage of fixed glass in insured premises.
- Public Liability: Indemnify you against legal liability for damages and claimant’s cost and expenses incurred in respect of third party bodily injuries and property damages
- Employer’s Liability: Provide indemnity against your liability to employee for injury or illness sustained in the cause of employment.